The Washington Chapter of the American Planning Association is an organization of people with an interest in land use, housing, transportation, environmental, economic and social planning. Among others, our membership includes citizen planners, planning commissioners and other planning officials, and professional planners within the State of Washington and elsewhere.
Posted: April 03, 2014
Posted: March 26, 2014
The deadline for the APA Washington 2014 Annual Conference Session Proposals has been extended to Friday, March 28, 2014. The Conference Planning Committee will accept proposals until midnight on Friday, March 28th. Click here to access the call for sessions and submittal forms. Please email any questions regarding proposals to Stephanie Kennedy, APA WA Conference Manager.
Posted: March 14, 2014
NEWS: Legislative Advocacy, Education & Direction: What did this session accomplish? Read more.
Posted: March 12, 2014
For the 28th year, the Planning Association of Washington and American Planning Association Washington Chapter are pleased to continue the tradition of the Annual Joint Planning Awards Program. Read more.
Job opportunities for planning professionals in Washington
- 04/18 Division Manager Whatcom County, Wa
- 04/18 Planning Associate City of Sultan, Wa
- 04/17 Code Compliance Officer Skagit County, Wa
- 04/17 Electronic Permiting System Program Manager Clark County, Wa
- 04/17 Director of Community Development City of Sammamish, Wa
- 04/11 Community Development Planner CWCOG